Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome!!!

Well, I've finally decided to start a blog. I've been wanting to do this for some time and now here it is!

I hope to write consistently (hopefully several times a week) until I go to the Challenge conference in Utah and then I'll see what happens.

This blog is to write down my thoughts so that I may better understand them and what God is doing in my life. It is also so that I and others may get to know each other better and inspire one another.

I hope you enjoy! :)

4 comments:

Ms. Hope said...

I have been on a journey becoming more and more passionate about God and His kingdom. Unfortunately, people, even Christians, don't respond favorably to passion about the things of God. They can understand most other kinds of passion, yet think you're weird if you actually talk about God with strong feelings. I hope your generation will change that! I pray that I will maintain passion even when others around me think it is weird!

Elenatintil said...

Hurrah! Welcome to the blogging world! Now I have another blog to visit...

Miranda said...

I am so excited for you! I find that a blog (like a journal--but more of a responsibility) is such a good way to get your thoughts together in a way that you understand them better--and so you can move forward in your walk. Kudo's on the second post--I know exactly where you are coming from :)

Elenatintil said...

Hey- me again. I tagged you in a note over at my blog...